Monday, May 11, 2009

Building Reflections

Yesterday we went to the Epic Vancouver Sun Sustainable Living Expo at the new Vancouver Convention Centre. Yep, new... just opened last month! Click on the links to find out more about the event and venue.

We decided to walk around after the show to take pictures of the surrounding downtown buildings. I've always liked the glass reflections so I took lots, here's some that worked out. The first one is my favorite, I like the colors and the composition. How about you?

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like an interesting expo. I like the second with the reflection of the other building.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We learned some energy efficient choices for our home from the info we picked up at the expo, I'm glad we went. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reflection pictures!
    Like the second and the third :)

    ReplyDelete