Friday, October 2, 2009

Shades of Fall

It's October now, where did September go? I have spent the last month working on something new in my sketchbook, drawing almost every day. I have been invited to submit some paintings at a friend's open house in November. This will be my first show and sale, somewhat nerve-racking, but I'm still going.

Phew! Now that I've offloaded that bit of news... onto some pictures I took the last couple of weeks. Of fallen leaves and color changing leaves from our various visits to the different parks. Tomorrow we're power washing the garage here at the apartment, I'm hoping Sunday will be more fun. 'Til then, have a great weekend and enjoy the sunshine!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful images. I've just discovered the visual delights of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures. I can't wait for fall too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures, the last one is my favorite. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete