Monday, November 9, 2009

My First Art Show

Some pictures from The Art Show and Sale last Saturday which is located at a private residence in Burnaby, British Columbia.
The Art Show consisted of 3 potters and 1 painter, the painter being me. :) Potters are Amy Chang, Jessie Tse and Mary Baker. Mary is currently having a show at the Burnaby Arts Council Deer Lake Gallery, click here to find out more.
I made the extra effort to design labels for each piece indicating title, artist name, size, materials used and price.
I managed to squeeze in one last painting for the show, making the total number of submissions to be six, I will be posting this sixth painting during the week!
One last shot out the window before visitors showed up. Quite a few laughed at my paintings and expressed great joy.

3 comments:

  1. Wow - it all looks amazing! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your art show! It looks really interesting, I love all the colors :)

    ReplyDelete