Sunday, January 3, 2010

The New Year

Hello 2010! I can't believe it's here! I'm looking forward to learning many new things. I had a good rest over the Holidays and spent some time reflecting, overall I had a great creative year and... I made 100 posts on my blog! Honestly I didn't think I'd get this far but I feel pretty good about it and am glad to be able to share my paintings and pictures with you. :)

I took a break from painting in December and indulged myself with some crochet. I made myself a new pair of warm mitts, see below my modelling debut.
They're flip top mittens! It's my third pair but the most colorful of them all. Here's to The New Year, may it be filled with many happy and wonderful discoveries!

2 comments:

  1. The mittens look so happy :)

    And what and amazing place where you live, with the mountains.

    ReplyDelete