Saturday, February 13, 2010

Say It With Flowers

I'm getting ready for the double celebration that's coming. Tomorrow is Valentine's Day, also known as Friend's Day in Finland and Estonia. How do I know? I read all about it here and found out how the world celebrates February 14th. You have to scroll down a bit, it's just past the display of antique and vintage Valentines cards.
February 14th is also Chinese New Year welcoming The Year of the Tiger. There is a parade in Vancouver Chinatown, in previous years it has been a very popular family event. I plan to join in this festivity, it's going to be a busy rest of the weekend for me. So I'm leaving you with some pictures of a flower shop that has the most wonderful display in the neighborhood. Have a great Sunday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment