Thursday, July 1, 2010

Thursday Pause

Hello with a sunny picture of Victoria taken last Saturday! More on that later... I planned on continuing with my China posts today but alas present matters took over, David is sick and I am just exhausted so the China trip shall continue next week, many apologies.

I did however managed to do a closet overhaul and donated 2 bags of clothes to Treasure Cottage. :) Waterfront Park was crowded with people for Canada Day so I wandered over to check out the festivities. The cloudy sky brought the temperatures down, no hat or sunscreen needed, it was nice to be out for a bit. I'm now waiting for the chicken to bake and am trying out pot barley as a new grain, until then... I'll post more later!

1 comment:

  1. A belated Happy Canada Day. Hope David is feeling better, and you have a restful weekend. I like the colours in this photo, it creates a certain atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete