Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Self Portrait and Ten Questions

I did a quick sketch of this self portrait for this post! Yesterday P.K. awarded me a I love your blog prize. Thank you for this, I'm deeply honored. A lot of my inspiration comes from other blogs I visit, one of them being P.K.'s, it's nice to have my own blog to share and give back.

The rules of the prize are to do a post about the prize, answer the questions and give the prize to 10 blogs.

Here are the questions and answers:
1. Why did you create this blog?
I created my blog to share my work with friends, later I found out it's a good way to record my work and see how I progress.

2. What kind of blogs do you follow?
I visit blogs that talk about design, crafts, illustration, photography, art... content that's unique and original. A lot of creative souls out there with lots of positive energy!

3. Favorite makeup brand?
I hardly wear makeup, but I like Revlon and Burt's Bees.

4. Favorite clothing brand?
I try and shop Canadian, I like Reitmans, they have petit sizes, good quality, reasonable prices and long lasting styles.

5. Your indispensable makeup product?
Lip balm with a tinge of color and foundation with sunscreen.

6. Your favorite color?
I grew up liking blue, any shade of blue. These days I like any bright colors that make me happy, lately I'm liking yellow.

7. Your perfume?
I wear perfume only on special occasions, White Linen by Estee Lauder or Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden.

8. Your favorite film?
Hard to choose only one! I like any film that's well done, good story and characters. Blade Runner, Matrix, Silence of the Lambs, City Island and lots more.

9. What country would you like to visit and why?
Difficult to narrow it down to only one, I'd like to see Russia, India, Vietnam, Cambodia, Cuba and many more destinations before they change into generic modern civilizations. If only I have endless time and money. Taiwan would be interesting too.

10. Make the last question and answer to yourself. What was the best lesson learned in 2010?
Be positive but be realistic, if something doesn't work out, learn, take the good parts and move on.

I would like to give the prize to 10 blogs:
Okay ladies no pressure, only if you want to!

4 comments:

  1. I'm with you, one day soon I'd like to see Russia with my own eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had unlimited money for travel too! I did go to Cuba a few years ago and it was great!
    Thanks so much for the award.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to travel too. I wish somebody pay me to travel. Where do we find such jobs? ;)

    Thanks for the prize. :) I actually found more interesting blogs from your friends' blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the prize :)
    xoxo jill

    ReplyDelete