Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring Promise

I can't believe today is the first day of Spring, celebrating this date with some pictures from the park. As I strolled through the grassy fields, I looked up into the clear blue sky under the branches that could not wait to sprout. In the company of giant trees, I felt protected and thought about this season of renewal, the time of hope looked promising.

This week will be a busy one, I am hoping to finalize some painting ideas, let's see how I do. How about you?

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these. Busy normal life here as well. I admire you and other people who find time for blogging among the other daily life. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our spring promise is under snow and ice today. It will melt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see many buds are out on the other side of the country. It means soon spring will arrive here too. :)

    ReplyDelete