Friday, January 9, 2015

Back to the Swing of Things

This week, off to a good start, I'm back
to the swing of things, it's nice to be busy!
A walk around the neighborhood during
lunch time, something I haven't done for
quite some time. The weather beckoned
me outdoors, a warm invitation, down
the street I went, following a row of older
homes, accompanied by bare trees on one
side. Looking up at their naked branches,
I noticed something I haven't seen for a
while, a sky covered in blue, not absolutely
clear, but only with the slightest and softest
of clouds. Hello blue sky! I've missed you!

On the way back, the branches took note,
a complicated and fine structure of
extensions, the limbs dark with detail,
grazing gently and looking rather pretty
against the mild indigo. It was not long
before strong trunks led me back towards
the road, lined with the queue of local
residences, subsequently a return to reality,
the fact that my lunch break is over, but...

Not without a last shot of one patch of
moss on the ground! Have a great weekend!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment